Meet Nathan Cassar, Australia’s Premier Award-Winning MC – specialising in truly unforgettable events that always leave a lasting impression.
Based in Sydney, Nathan Cassar MC has for over 10 years (and counting) proudly done what he is most passionate about – creating 1000s of lasting memories through the power of live entertainment and a flair for the extraordinary. Nathan is the standout go-to choice for smooth and exceptional weddings and corporate events and transforms every event, no matter the size, into a thrilling and unforgettable experience, never settling for anything less than perfection. Whether as a Cruise Director for Princess Cruises, at the helm of a wedding reception, or leading a major awards gala evening, Nathan knows how to bring energy and excitement to every gig he hosts. It’s also no surprise that he’s been hailed as a leader in the industry, earning accolades including:
• Two-Time Winner – Best Wedding MC – Wedding Industry Awards (Western Sydney) 2023 & 2022
• 2nd Overall Best Wedding MC – Australian Wedding Awards (National) 2022
• Winner – Best Wedding MC (NSW) – Lux-Life Global Wedding Awards 2023
• Winner – International Wedding Awards Best MC (Local & Country Round Awards) 2023
• 3rd Place – ABIA Wedding Awards – Master of Ceremonies (NSW) 2022
• Winner – Most Entertaining MC (NSW) – Lux-Life Global Excellence Awards 2022
From humble beginnings as a high school competitive public speaker and co-founder of the UOW Debating Society (SWORDS) to Cruise Director for Princess Cruises, Nathan’s award-winning entertainment career has taken him all over Australia and the world. Companies and organisations that have engaged and featured Nathan’s MC talents in the past include events hosted by the REA Group, the Marlow Hotel Group, Cancer Council NSW, University of Wollongong, Nectr Energy, MG Motor Australia, Standards Australia, and local city councils including Campbelltown and the Northern Beaches.
Nathan is also a preferred MC of some of the most notable venues in Sydney, including Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, Sheraton Grand Hyde Park, The William Inglis Hotel, Burnham Grove Estate, Centennial Homestead, Grow Wild Wildflower Farm, and 12 Micron and Watersedge at Campbell’s Stores (part of The Venues Collection).
*What Makes Nathan Different From The Rest?*
• Above and Beyond, Every Time – Professional announcements, timeliness, and a genuine and humorous approach are everything you can expect from Nathan and a whole lot more! He’s always ready to jump in, dance, sing, and play along – whatever the moment calls for he will absolutely do it all.
• Expert Collaboration – Nathan provides tailor-made service and experience from the moment you book as an experienced event manager and wedding professional. You tell Nathan exactly how you want the event to run, and he’ll make it happen. Not sure? Need ideas? He can help with that, too!
• Personalised Service – The key to success is truly connecting with an audience and couples. Nathan always personalises the wedding experience and gets to know your guests – he is NOT just a well-dressed announcer.
• Inclusions Galore – Nathan offers the LARGEST list of optional extra entertainment for any wedding MC in Australia, including Wedding Couple True or False and The Shoe Game – all part of your package! He also loves to help with your run sheet and other key planning to ensure an amazing, smooth evening of festivities. No boring or poorly run weddings, guaranteed.
If you book our products/services via The Event Bible, you will receive:
5 % off all Wedding MC Bookings